Adam McGibbon is an activist living in London and working in the third sector. He writes for various blogs on environmentalism, trade unionism, tenant's rights and Belfast.
18 February 2013 04:46 PM
The Rent Restriction Act of 1915, the Homeless Person's Act of 1977; collective action has a long history of forcing action on housing
04 February 2013 04:09 PM
The Sierra Club, America's oldest conservation group, has announced they support civil disobedience in the fight against climate change. We should step up
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
- 1 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Isis 'did not shoot down coalition-led warplane' before capturing Jordanian pilot, says US