Adam Sherwin is a News reporter who specialises in entertainment, broadcasting, music and popular culture stories.
24 October 2013 05:32 PM
Just who is looking over your shoulder when you browse the Internet? Tomorrow, web users will be given a new tool to shine a light on the commercial organisations which track your every movement online.
24 October 2013 12:47 PM
The director has almost run out of numbering tape as he edits Jimmy's Hall
24 October 2013 12:01 AM
The Radio 1 slot has its lowest audience in a decade
23 October 2013 04:26 PM
The world's largest internet-based sheet music retailer has recorded 'double digit growth' for 2013
22 October 2013 02:40 PM
Did the site's millions of users even know it existed?
22 October 2013 01:27 PM
Music fans get their first chance to hear a 15-min recording made in 1973 to promote Pin Ups
Who'll win whodunnits' great poll? The Crime Writers' Association wants you to vote for the best thriller ever written
20 October 2013 12:00 AM
Will Hannibal Lecter's sadism triumph over Agatha Christie's old-school deduction? Is The Hound of the Baskervilles not just Sherlock Holmes's finest hour, but the mystery genre's supreme achievement?
17 October 2013 12:00 AM
Bands help push the popularity of the revived format to renewed heights this year
16 October 2013 05:25 PM
Macca makes a triumphant return to the West London venue where The Beatles performed half a century ago
15 October 2013 12:00 AM
The Clangers, the mice-like moon-dwellers who communicated via a melancholy whistle, will be the latest children’s television classic to make a comeback, after the BBC announced a £5 million reinvention of the fondly-remembered series.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences, as judge labels him a 'dangerous sexual predator'
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile