Adrian Mourby is an award-winning writer and producer. He is also an international correspondent for Opera Now magazine and a regular contributor to The Independent on Sunday's travel section.
05 August 2012 12:00 AM
Adrian Mourby joins a new Grand Wine Tour that gives connoisseurs the chance to work their way through a selection of Italy's finest vintages
15 July 2012 12:00 AM
Two hundred years ago, the Bavarian capital devised a new outdoor drinking environment. Adrian Mourby says Cheers!
15 June 2012 12:00 PM
The Great War as you've never seen it before
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
Scores of notable musicians have called the Czech capital home – and as the city prepares to host its Proms, Adrian Mourby explores a sonorous heritage
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
01 June 2012 12:00 PM
Hut stuff at a swish Swiss palace
20 May 2012 12:00 AM
The Austrian capital is celebrating the 150th anniversary of the artist's birth. Adrian Mourby explores the city he called home
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Adrian Mourby finds shiny new shops and galleries in the previously rundown district of Pera
01 April 2012 12:00 AM
The French Quarter of the city was moulded by its history of piracy, slavery, royalty – and ghosts
05 February 2012 12:00 AM
The venue for the 2014 Winter Olympics, has opened its slopes up to British skiers. Adrian Mourby gives it a test run
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 'Necrophilia-obsessed' girl among double murder accused in three-way sex case
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve