Aisha is a writer, musician and activist from London. She blogs at aboatwithnoengine.wordpress.com
21 March 2014 05:16 PM
If women really had a choice about body hair, this would not be news
01 August 2013 09:30 AM
It's different to Movember. Men are allowed to be funny and outrageous, to look stupid. Men are allowed to be ugly. Women, as we know, are not.
18 January 2013 07:00 AM
For the sake of feminism, give Beyoncé a break. Contradiction is progress.
16 August 2012 12:00 AM
Here's why I haven't shaved for two years
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more