Alana Inness is a 33 year old consultant from Berkshire. She's campaigning to save her disabled brother from eviction after cuts to the local care budget.
17 October 2013 10:00 AM
James has Down’s Syndrome, but with the help of support workers, he learned to live independently, feeling safe and secure. This is how the cuts are affecting people.
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
Indonesia executions live: 'Hysterical' families heard prisoners being shot dead by firing squad
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen
- 4 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 5 Royal baby born: Unsuspecting parents walk out of the Lindo Wing to be greeted by media circus