Alastair Campbell is a British journalist, broadcaster, political aide and author, best known for his work as Director of Communications and Strategy for Prime Minister Tony Blair between 1997 and 2003. He is the author of two books on mental health
11 October 2013 05:31 PM
As part of the i newspaper's new campaign to encourage state school students to return to school to offer careers advice, we asked Alastair the following questions...
07 June 2013 07:32 PM
Having depression is part of who I am, and it always will be
05 August 2012 12:00 AM
Give state schools a chance and they will produce top athletes
14 June 2012 06:01 PM
After three MPs spoke out today about their mental health problems Alastair Campbell writes about his own experiences, and why the stigma around mental health issues must be challenged
12 July 1999 12:02 AM
06 May 1999 12:02 AM
03 June 1998 12:02 AM
09 November 1996 12:02 AM
05 November 1996 12:02 AM
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years