Alex Masters is a technology journalist, podcaster and blogger based in the UK. You can follow his online escapades on Google+.
03 October 2012 01:58 PM
How can you ensure your private information is safe on the web? Simple, don't post it online in the first place
14 September 2012 01:02 PM
Now that you can charge your phone wirelessly there's really no need for Apple to release a new dock connecter.
30 August 2012 03:58 PM
Google Maps for Android now offers voice-guided, turn-by-turn cycling navigation in 12 countries, turning your Android smartphone into a full-featured cycling sat-nav
21 August 2012 12:42 PM
Independent regulator Ofcom have controversially granted Everything Everywhere permission to roll out 4G mobile internet access to its customers starting 11 September, months ahead its competitors.
01 August 2012 04:21 PM
Hotmail’s dramatic redesign brings it kicking and screaming into the present, which is long overdue, as the service has been in need of new features and a fresh coat of paint for some time now
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict