Alexander Fury is Fashion Editor of The Independent.
28 July 2014 11:47 AM
To wear or not to wear this new technology
26 July 2014 12:00 AM
21 July 2014 04:34 PM
Fashion editor shares his view on the departure of the luxury fashion house's artistic director
Alexander Fury: Fashion is about capturing a given moment, which is why it’s drawn to novelty models, like Conchita Wurst
14 July 2014 11:18 AM
Drop the shocks, give me the frocks
14 July 2014 10:36 AM
At the autumn/winter 2014 shows, designers riffed on history to create something new and relevant
14 July 2014 12:22 AM
10 July 2014 10:20 PM
08 July 2014 06:45 PM
The designs were more complex than they first appeared
08 July 2014 12:24 AM
The best designers are evolving their aesthetics, trying to move couture ahead without frightening the horses
07 July 2014 12:00 AM
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals