Alexandra Pringle is Editor-in-Chief of Bloomsbury Publishing
22 May 2013 05:44 PM
The blockbuster author has announced his publishers will only be allowed to issue his latest novel in paper form; I wonder what he would have made of the first paperback?
11 April 2013 06:13 PM
Men make up less than 20 per cent of the fiction-buying market - so how is it they still retain their grip on the literary establishment?
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police