Ally Fogg is a writer, journalist and community media organiser from Manchester.
20 June 2013 10:00 AM
Violence against women and sexual abuse are rightly highlighted. But where is the anger over violence against children?
01 May 2013 01:48 PM
The life of Earl Silverman, Canadian domestic violence activist, was an inspiration. His death is a tragedy - and one that raises questions about our attitude to men in crisis
25 April 2013 03:03 PM
If you do something to someone’s intimate bits which you know s/he has not consented to or is unable to consent to, you are committing sexual assault or rape
18 February 2013 01:03 PM
Channel 4’s late night comedy show made a mistake in writing Reeva Steenkamp out of her own tragic story
So husbands who don't do housework supposedly get ‘20 times more sex’? Sex is neither a commodity nor a chore
01 February 2013 11:09 AM
Research which links sexual activity with domestic duties is riven with complexities
11 December 2012 03:47 PM
The intentions of the gender issues website may have been good, but their action was foolish in the extreme
07 December 2012 12:55 PM
If the disgraced comedian wants to return to our screens, his first move must be to reject Big Brother.
23 October 2012 11:35 AM
The Scouts’ exclusion of atheist children is not a demand for faith, it is a demand for unquestioning obedience.
10 October 2012 11:32 AM
Domestic abuse isn't just about physical violence - there's much more to it, and it leaves a big impact on victims.
24 September 2012 12:04 PM
Although we do need to consider the damage to children when separated from their mothers, we shouldn't neglect the importance of both parents.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t