Amit Singh is the editor of Think Football and sometimes writes about race and politics for New Left Project and openDemocracy.
08 May 2015 05:29 PM
From their stances on Trident and immigration to their support of extraordinary rendition, their progressive credentials are a joke
11 February 2015 05:07 PM
The deal would be more palatable if clubs would reduce or at least freeze their ticket prices, but they won’t
01 October 2014 09:41 AM
The reality of the situation is that we live in a country that looks increasingly undemocratic
09 May 2014 06:23 PM
Ukip's non-white candidates might stand alongside Nigel Farage on stage, but how can they do the same when it comes to immigration?
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone