Amy Jenkins is an English novelist and screenwriter. She is the creator of BBC drama series, This Life and the author of several novels including Honeymoon (2000) and Funny Valentine (2002).
06 February 2015 05:41 PM
You don’t always have to be "on top". But you do always have to be equal
23 August 2013 07:07 PM
Too many children spend the most magical lives of their years sitting down
13 May 2013 07:03 PM
Her account could be a searing insight into the power plays of high profile marriage... or any marriage for that matter. Sadly, I don't think that's the book Pryce will give us
09 May 1999 12:02 AM
11 May 1997 12:02 AM
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The majority of sex workers enjoy their job - why should we find that surprising?