Amy Jenkins is an English novelist and screenwriter. She is the creator of BBC drama series, This Life and the author of several novels including Honeymoon (2000) and Funny Valentine (2002).
23 August 2013 07:07 PM
Too many children spend the most magical lives of their years sitting down
13 May 2013 07:03 PM
Her account could be a searing insight into the power plays of high profile marriage... or any marriage for that matter. Sadly, I don't think that's the book Pryce will give us
09 May 1999 12:02 AM
11 May 1997 12:02 AM
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence