Andrew Chadwick is Professor of Political Science and Founding Director of the New Political Communication Unit in the Department of Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London. His latest book 'The Hybrid Media System: Politics and Power' will be published by Oxford University Press in 2013. He has recently started a new research project examining the democratic implications of the new forms of political activism that combine “lifestyle” celebrities with distributed networks of engagement.
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats