Andrew Chadwick is Professor of Political Science and Founding Director of the New Political Communication Unit in the Department of Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London. His latest book 'The Hybrid Media System: Politics and Power' will be published by Oxford University Press in 2013. He has recently started a new research project examining the democratic implications of the new forms of political activism that combine “lifestyle” celebrities with distributed networks of engagement.
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 Amir Khan interview: 'One second could end my boxing career'
- 4 Groundhog day looms for Arsène Wenger as Arsenal battle for a place in the Champions League on final day
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year