Andrew Chadwick is Professor of Political Science and Founding Director of the New Political Communication Unit in the Department of Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London. His latest book 'The Hybrid Media System: Politics and Power' will be published by Oxford University Press in 2013. He has recently started a new research project examining the democratic implications of the new forms of political activism that combine “lifestyle” celebrities with distributed networks of engagement.
- 1 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white