Andy Martin teaches French at Cambridge University and is the author of The Boxer and the Goalkeeper: Sartre vs Camus
21 December 2011 12:00 AM
ASP attempts to clean up sport's image to keep sponsors happy by bringing in random tests
26 September 2011 12:25 PM
‘New York Surfing’. Come again? It sounds like an oxymoron – on a par with ‘Antarctic agriculture’ – or some absurd Zen koan designed to blow the mind.
06 February 2005 12:02 AM
22 August 1999 12:02 AM
14 February 1999 12:02 AM
13 June 1998 12:02 AM
25 May 1998 12:02 AM
16 January 1998 12:02 AM
Surfing: My claim to free cocaine was based on Walrus' belief that I ha d starred in the film of Scarface
10 January 1998 12:02 AM
03 January 1998 12:02 AM
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair