Anna Nathanson is a freelance journalist with an interest in social issues and music. She covers a wide range of topics, including the care system, gun crime, child sex abuse, women's interest, LGBT issues and racism. Anna also has a strong background in the entertainment industry, which includes several years working at BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra, and interviews with artists such as Nas, Jessie J, Usher, Lianne La Havas and Plan B, for outlets including MTV and the Huffington Post. www.annanathanson.tumblr.com
17 October 2012 01:13 PM
If abuse survivors don't feel comfortable talking openly about their experiences, we're adding unnecessary shame to all the trauma they've already suffered
19 July 2012 03:14 PM
This week The Voice, Britain’s biggest and longest running Black newspaper, became the subject of headlines itself after their request to access the Olympic Games was denied.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'