Anton Ofield Kerr
Anton Ofield-Kerr is head of policy at the International HIV/AIDS Alliance which, through a global partnership of community-based organisations, helps to prevent the spread of HIV, meet the challenges of AIDS, and build healthier communities.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 Amber Roof: Sister of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof launches fund-raising appeal for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 BP hit with record $18.7 billion fine over Deepwater Horizon Gulf oil spill