Aurelien Mondon is a Lecturer in French Studies at the University of Bath and a co-founder of the Open Café in Bath. His research interests lie primarily in the recent mainstreaming of the extreme right, and the impact of neo-racist and right-wing populist discourse on liberal democracies. His first book, 'Mainstreaming the Extreme Right in France and Australia: A Populist Hegemony?' will be published in February 2013 by Ashgate.
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow