Aurelien Mondon is a Lecturer in French Studies at the University of Bath and a co-founder of the Open Café in Bath. His research interests lie primarily in the recent mainstreaming of the extreme right, and the impact of neo-racist and right-wing populist discourse on liberal democracies. His first book, 'Mainstreaming the Extreme Right in France and Australia: A Populist Hegemony?' will be published in February 2013 by Ashgate.
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers