Beatrix Campbell a campaigning journalist and author.
18 August 2013 06:40 PM
She inspired republican sentiments in people. Politics, however, did not respond
29 August 1999 12:02 AM
Two years on, it is clear that subversive forces were let loose by the death of the People's Princess, says Beatrix Campbell
01 August 1999 12:02 AM
Mo Mowlam The touchy-feely style belies a consummate tactician. Tony Blair should let her get on with her job.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Day In a Page