Beatrix Campbell a campaigning journalist and author.
18 August 2013 06:40 PM
She inspired republican sentiments in people. Politics, however, did not respond
29 August 1999 12:02 AM
Two years on, it is clear that subversive forces were let loose by the death of the People's Princess, says Beatrix Campbell
01 August 1999 12:02 AM
Mo Mowlam The touchy-feely style belies a consummate tactician. Tony Blair should let her get on with her job.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Day In a Page