Beatrix Campbell a campaigning journalist and author.
18 August 2013 06:40 PM
She inspired republican sentiments in people. Politics, however, did not respond
29 August 1999 12:02 AM
Two years on, it is clear that subversive forces were let loose by the death of the People's Princess, says Beatrix Campbell
01 August 1999 12:02 AM
Mo Mowlam The touchy-feely style belies a consummate tactician. Tony Blair should let her get on with her job.
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 Student jailed for hacking University of Birmingham computers to improve his grades
- 2 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 The most powerful passports in the world
Day In a Page