Beatrix Campbell a campaigning journalist and author.
18 August 2013 06:40 PM
She inspired republican sentiments in people. Politics, however, did not respond
29 August 1999 12:02 AM
Two years on, it is clear that subversive forces were let loose by the death of the People's Princess, says Beatrix Campbell
01 August 1999 12:02 AM
Mo Mowlam The touchy-feely style belies a consummate tactician. Tony Blair should let her get on with her job.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
Day In a Page