Becca Day Preston
Becca Day-Preston is a lifestyle writer, sometime blogger and full-time feminist. She is currently writing a dissertation on virginity in teen movie adaptations of classic texts, which is a great excuse to watch a lot of teen movies.
17 April 2013 10:51 AM
You may admire Thatcher's policies and respect her political legacy, but do you respect it more than 370 degree courses or 465 new nurses?
21 January 2013 10:34 AM
College football is big news and big money in America, but there's a darker aspect of the culture that needs to be taken more seriously.
16 November 2012 12:13 PM
They've been accused of sexism. But it's not just the mums who suffer
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >