Bel Parnell-Berry and Karlijn Volke
Bel and Karlijn are independent researchers living in the Netherlands and United Kingdom respectively, who together have done extensive research on the Sinterklaas celebration. They are also both part of a London-based research collective which aims to bridge academia and activism.
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights