Bel Parnell-Berry and Karlijn Volke
Bel and Karlijn are independent researchers living in the Netherlands and United Kingdom respectively, who together have done extensive research on the Sinterklaas celebration. They are also both part of a London-based research collective which aims to bridge academia and activism.
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 The jihadi girls who went to Syria weren't just radicalised by Isis — they were groomed