Bel Parnell-Berry and Karlijn Volke
Bel and Karlijn are independent researchers living in the Netherlands and United Kingdom respectively, who together have done extensive research on the Sinterklaas celebration. They are also both part of a London-based research collective which aims to bridge academia and activism.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her