Ben Chu is The Independent's Economics Editor. Previously he was the newspaper's chief leader writer.
16 May 2014 12:00 AM
14 May 2014 07:48 PM
14 May 2014 04:34 PM
Bank forecasts that the number out of work will continue to fall during 2014
14 May 2014 12:00 AM
09 May 2014 12:00 AM
07 May 2014 12:26 AM
'Overvalued' house prices 'must be dampened'
01 May 2014 12:34 AM
Stricken lender considers actions against ex-bosses, JPMorgan and KPMG
30 April 2014 12:00 AM
29 April 2014 12:55 PM
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook