Ben Emmerson QC is UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights and Counter-Terrorism. He was commissioned by the former Lord Chancellor's Department, the Judicial Studies Board and the Bar Council to devise and deliver compulsory training to judges and barristers on the Human Rights Act 1998 over a two year period between 1998 and 2000.
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'