Ben Rose, the solicitor acting for Tulisa, is the founding partner of law firm Hickman and Rose and one of the UK's most successful criminal lawyers. Ben has over 20 years' experience defending clients in high-profile cases ranging from drugs charges to some of the largest art fraud prosecutions ever and from international bribery cases to election law investigations. Recent experience includes representing Tetra Pak billionaire Hans Rausing accused of the murder of his wife Eva, advising David Hockney during the inquest into the drugs-related death of his studio assistant Dominic Elliott and representing a senior executive of UK tech giant Autonomy, after the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) launched an investigation into the sale of Autonomy to Hewlett Packard.
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football