Ben Rose, the solicitor acting for Tulisa, is the founding partner of law firm Hickman and Rose and one of the UK's most successful criminal lawyers. Ben has over 20 years' experience defending clients in high-profile cases ranging from drugs charges to some of the largest art fraud prosecutions ever and from international bribery cases to election law investigations. Recent experience includes representing Tetra Pak billionaire Hans Rausing accused of the murder of his wife Eva, advising David Hockney during the inquest into the drugs-related death of his studio assistant Dominic Elliott and representing a senior executive of UK tech giant Autonomy, after the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) launched an investigation into the sale of Autonomy to Hewlett Packard.
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting