Ben Rose, the solicitor acting for Tulisa, is the founding partner of law firm Hickman and Rose and one of the UK's most successful criminal lawyers. Ben has over 20 years' experience defending clients in high-profile cases ranging from drugs charges to some of the largest art fraud prosecutions ever and from international bribery cases to election law investigations. Recent experience includes representing Tetra Pak billionaire Hans Rausing accused of the murder of his wife Eva, advising David Hockney during the inquest into the drugs-related death of his studio assistant Dominic Elliott and representing a senior executive of UK tech giant Autonomy, after the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) launched an investigation into the sale of Autonomy to Hewlett Packard.
- 1 Barbarians vs Samoa interrupted by sprinklers as fans criticise lack of Wi-Fi and poor seating at West Ham's Olympic Stadium
- 2 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 3 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper