Bob Ward is Policy and Communications Director for the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment. He joined in November 2008, shortly after its launch.
21 November 2013 04:39 PM
The destruction of forests and natural habitats makes us all poorer
David Cameron wants to cut green taxes. But it's our reliance on fossil fuels that's to blame for rising energy bills
23 October 2013 05:17 PM
The review of green levies must be based on evidence, not ideology
10 September 2013 03:23 PM
Either he stands with sceptics in his own party, or sides with the the scientific community
08 January 2013 07:54 PM
Don't be surprised by the unprecedented weather we're seeing across the globe. Climate scientists have been warning us about the effects of a warming world for years
02 December 2011 12:00 AM
24 September 1998 12:02 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'