Bob Ward is Policy and Communications Director for the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment. He joined in November 2008, shortly after its launch.
21 November 2013 04:39 PM
The destruction of forests and natural habitats makes us all poorer
David Cameron wants to cut green taxes. But it's our reliance on fossil fuels that's to blame for rising energy bills
23 October 2013 05:17 PM
The review of green levies must be based on evidence, not ideology
10 September 2013 03:23 PM
Either he stands with sceptics in his own party, or sides with the the scientific community
08 January 2013 07:54 PM
Don't be surprised by the unprecedented weather we're seeing across the globe. Climate scientists have been warning us about the effects of a warming world for years
02 December 2011 12:00 AM
24 September 1998 12:02 AM
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Yazidi sex slaves undergoing surgery to 'restore virginity' after being raped by Isis militants