Bob Ward is Policy and Communications Director for the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment. He joined in November 2008, shortly after its launch.
21 November 2013 04:39 PM
The destruction of forests and natural habitats makes us all poorer
David Cameron wants to cut green taxes. But it's our reliance on fossil fuels that's to blame for rising energy bills
23 October 2013 05:17 PM
The review of green levies must be based on evidence, not ideology
10 September 2013 03:23 PM
Either he stands with sceptics in his own party, or sides with the the scientific community
08 January 2013 07:54 PM
Don't be surprised by the unprecedented weather we're seeing across the globe. Climate scientists have been warning us about the effects of a warming world for years
02 December 2011 12:00 AM
24 September 1998 12:02 AM
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'