Bobby is a qualified barrister and the author of the biography of John Bercow and Democracy Ltd, a book on political donors. He regularly appears on TV and radio, both as a pundit and newspaper reviewer.
01 April 2015 08:17 PM
Nick Clegg remains optimistic despite dismal poll ratings for Lib Dems
15 January 2015 02:35 PM
The last thing that opponents of Ukip need is someone coming in and splitting the anti-Farage vote
The backlash to the 'hipster' Cereal Killer Cafe is patronising - we should be applauding their entrepreneurship
11 December 2014 12:52 PM
Areas change, and so do the people living there
28 July 2014 02:54 PM
Most people want our politicians to get things done, not talk about getting things done
17 January 2014 04:17 PM
At sixteen the challenge is as much about earning life experience as anything else
29 December 2013 05:58 PM
The relation between big donors and parties is mutually beneficial, and a tendency to reward them with gongs inevitable
07 August 2013 12:59 PM
It is to be hoped the Attorney-General will increase this man's sentence on appeal. However, it’s the reasoning behind the decision that is most worrying.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: Clegg warns of second election before Christmas without Lib Dems
- 1 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
- 5 Met Gala 2015: Beyoncé manages to out-skimp Rihanna, Miley and Kim Kardashian combined with near-naked ensemble