Bobby is a qualified barrister and the author of the biography of John Bercow and Democracy Ltd, a book on political donors. He regularly appears on TV and radio, both as a pundit and newspaper reviewer.
28 July 2014 02:54 PM
Most people want our politicians to get things done, not talk about getting things done
17 January 2014 04:17 PM
At sixteen the challenge is as much about earning life experience as anything else
29 December 2013 05:58 PM
The relation between big donors and parties is mutually beneficial, and a tendency to reward them with gongs inevitable
07 August 2013 12:59 PM
It is to be hoped the Attorney-General will increase this man's sentence on appeal. However, it’s the reasoning behind the decision that is most worrying.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'