Bobby is a qualified barrister and the author of the biography of John Bercow and Democracy Ltd, a book on political donors. He regularly appears on TV and radio, both as a pundit and newspaper reviewer.
28 July 2014 02:54 PM
Most people want our politicians to get things done, not talk about getting things done
17 January 2014 04:17 PM
At sixteen the challenge is as much about earning life experience as anything else
29 December 2013 05:58 PM
The relation between big donors and parties is mutually beneficial, and a tendency to reward them with gongs inevitable
07 August 2013 12:59 PM
It is to be hoped the Attorney-General will increase this man's sentence on appeal. However, it’s the reasoning behind the decision that is most worrying.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence results live - The reunited kingdom: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair