Bobby is a qualified barrister and the author of the biography of John Bercow and Democracy Ltd, a book on political donors. He regularly appears on TV and radio, both as a pundit and newspaper reviewer.
The backlash to the 'hipster' Cereal Killer Cafe is patronising - we should be applauding their entrepreneurship
11 December 2014 12:52 PM
Areas change, and so do the people living there
28 July 2014 02:54 PM
Most people want our politicians to get things done, not talk about getting things done
17 January 2014 04:17 PM
At sixteen the challenge is as much about earning life experience as anything else
29 December 2013 05:58 PM
The relation between big donors and parties is mutually beneficial, and a tendency to reward them with gongs inevitable
07 August 2013 12:59 PM
It is to be hoped the Attorney-General will increase this man's sentence on appeal. However, it’s the reasoning behind the decision that is most worrying.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland