Boris Johnson is the Mayor of London and a Conservative Party politician. He was the editor of The Spectator magazine from 1999 to 2005 and MP for Henley from 2001 until 2008.
10 October 2012 12:11 PM
In so far as marriage is a legal and secular recognition, by the state, of a union between two people, then that institution needs to move with the times.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile