Brian Semple works in communications for the charity Rethink Mental Illness.
14 May 2013 04:15 PM
If we only ever talk about schizophrenia in the context of a violent murder, is it any surprise that the public think people with mental illness are dangerous?
14 January 2013 11:59 PM
The new E4 series shows a surprisingly honest and funny account of what it’s like for a teenage girl to live with mental health problems
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police