Brian Smith, 64, is a retired Logistics Controller from Saltash, Cornwall. He lives with his wife Wray. In 2010, their son Richard, 30, and his housemate Kevin, 32, were found dead from Carbon Monoxide poisoning from their Beko-manufactured cooker.
08 March 2013 10:00 PM
Coach's View: England, growing in confidence by the game, are huge favourites
23 February 2013 12:00 AM
Coach’s View: France will be hurting, and that makes them dangerous
09 February 2013 12:00 AM
02 February 2013 12:00 AM
Coach's View: England can drop a game in a tight tournament and still win the prize
01 December 2012 12:00 AM
Coach’s view: As it is, he’s going to start shaking every time the clock shows two minutes to go
24 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coaches view: Playing the Boks you find yourself up against big blokes who don’t like you
17 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coach’s view: The line-out will be a serious contest... Expect plenty of fun and games
10 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coach's view: England coach will want to emerge with a clear idea of who he can trust to deliver
31 August 1997 12:02 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'