Brian Smith, 64, is a retired Logistics Controller from Saltash, Cornwall. He lives with his wife Wray. In 2010, their son Richard, 30, and his housemate Kevin, 32, were found dead from Carbon Monoxide poisoning from their Beko-manufactured cooker.
02 February 2013 12:00 AM
Coach's View: England can drop a game in a tight tournament and still win the prize
01 December 2012 12:00 AM
Coach’s view: As it is, he’s going to start shaking every time the clock shows two minutes to go
24 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coaches view: Playing the Boks you find yourself up against big blokes who don’t like you
17 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coach’s view: The line-out will be a serious contest... Expect plenty of fun and games
10 November 2012 12:00 AM
Coach's view: England coach will want to emerge with a clear idea of who he can trust to deliver
31 August 1997 12:02 AM
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'