Bryony Clarke is a freelance journalist with a BA in English and Theology from the University of Cambridge. She has previously written for The Cambridge Student and The New Political Centre.
21 October 2013 11:28 AM
The Archbishop offered little insight into how his vision might be implemented
Our anger following the Washington Navy Yard shooting lacks the ferocity for change that followed Sandy Hook
19 September 2013 05:05 PM
It obviously takes a person to discharge the gun, but in the words of Eddie Izzard, ‘I think the guns helps’
21 August 2013 10:55 AM
In recent years much of the Christian community in the West has become fixated with the idea of its own ill-treatment, fulminating over any piddling little incident
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat