Bryony Moore is a researcher for Ethical Consumer magazine (Tweet @ec_magazine) and specialises in ethical fashion. Bryony is also involved with other creative campaigning projects relating to sustainable fashion, including Stitched Up Co-operative and the Bagsful blog.
- 1 Kermit the Frog has a new girlfriend named Denise
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis