Carolina has worked in the refugee sector for the last nine years in a variety of roles supporting asylum seekers and refugees in the UK. She has combined academic specialism in the field of refugee work with practical frontline experience. She has worked for Solace (Surviving Exile and Persecution, Leeds) and for the Refugee Council in a number of different roles specializing in women’s issues, asylum support and the reform of the legal aid and asylum processes. She currently works for Eaves’ Poppy Project supporting young women who have been trafficked.
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity