Carolina has worked in the refugee sector for the last nine years in a variety of roles supporting asylum seekers and refugees in the UK. She has combined academic specialism in the field of refugee work with practical frontline experience. She has worked for Solace (Surviving Exile and Persecution, Leeds) and for the Refugee Council in a number of different roles specializing in women’s issues, asylum support and the reform of the legal aid and asylum processes. She currently works for Eaves’ Poppy Project supporting young women who have been trafficked.
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'