Carolina has worked in the refugee sector for the last nine years in a variety of roles supporting asylum seekers and refugees in the UK. She has combined academic specialism in the field of refugee work with practical frontline experience. She has worked for Solace (Surviving Exile and Persecution, Leeds) and for the Refugee Council in a number of different roles specializing in women’s issues, asylum support and the reform of the legal aid and asylum processes. She currently works for Eaves’ Poppy Project supporting young women who have been trafficked.
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges