Caroline Criado-Perez is co-founder of The Women's Room, a database of female experts available to talk to the media. She is also a freelance journalist and blogger.
27 April 2015 12:22 PM
Our series in the run-up to the General Election – 100 days, 100 contributors, but no politicians – continues with the writer and campaigner
16 March 2015 05:53 PM
Plays with strong female leads like 'The Father' aim to redress the balance
27 July 2013 04:34 PM
Caroline Criado-Perez took on the Bank of England and succeeded, so she won't let a few internet trolls knock her down
28 January 2013 12:40 PM
When Mary Beard was once again attacked for her appearance, I started a hashtag which proved some trolls won't be happy until women stop speaking altogether
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want