Catherine Scott is a feminist writer who has worked for Ms. Magazine and writes for the Women's Media Center, The Times Literary Supplement and Bitch magazine. Catherine has also worked for the BBC College of Production and is a co-editor for Women's Views on News. She blogs at www.allthatchas.blogspot.com.
Shut up, Chris Brown! As this delusional misogynist deletes his Twitter account after hurling abuse at Jenny Johnson, let's hope he stays quiet
26 November 2012 03:37 PM
This isn't the first time the rapper has offended women, and it won't be the last
24 October 2012 01:48 PM
Lena Dunham's hit show has been applauded for representing real women - but where exactly is the feminism?
14 September 2012 09:49 AM
Cancer charities aren’t above employing the most depressingly sexist tactics just to publicise their cause.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands