Charlotte Lytton is a freelance journalist who has worked in-house at publications including CNN, The New York Observer and The Daily Telegraph
24 October 2013 03:54 PM
It's better to have fewer of the right chances, than more of the wrong ones
Too much for too little... the death of a Bank of America intern must herald reform of the internship industry
20 August 2013 03:40 PM
Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
15 October 2012 12:00 AM
The hit drama Fresh Meat has created a new star
13 September 2012 11:14 AM
Richardson has a lot to get off his chest. Dirty skirting boards, children’s artistic ineptitude, olives – life is just one hardship after the next for the Lancastrian comic, whose latest show feels more like a therapy session than a stand-up set.
25 August 2012 12:00 AM
They began as live performers, then retired to the comfort of TV as they aged. But now our best-known comics have returned to the stage.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims