Charlotte Lytton is a freelance journalist who has worked in-house at publications including CNN, The New York Observer and The Daily Telegraph
24 October 2013 03:54 PM
It's better to have fewer of the right chances, than more of the wrong ones
Too much for too little... the death of a Bank of America intern must herald reform of the internship industry
20 August 2013 03:40 PM
Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
15 October 2012 12:00 AM
The hit drama Fresh Meat has created a new star
13 September 2012 11:14 AM
Richardson has a lot to get off his chest. Dirty skirting boards, children’s artistic ineptitude, olives – life is just one hardship after the next for the Lancastrian comic, whose latest show feels more like a therapy session than a stand-up set.
25 August 2012 12:00 AM
They began as live performers, then retired to the comfort of TV as they aged. But now our best-known comics have returned to the stage.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'