Charlotte Lytton is a freelance journalist who has worked in-house at publications including CNN, The New York Observer and The Daily Telegraph
24 October 2013 03:54 PM
It's better to have fewer of the right chances, than more of the wrong ones
Too much for too little... the death of a Bank of America intern must herald reform of the internship industry
20 August 2013 03:40 PM
Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
15 October 2012 12:00 AM
The hit drama Fresh Meat has created a new star
13 September 2012 11:14 AM
Richardson has a lot to get off his chest. Dirty skirting boards, children’s artistic ineptitude, olives – life is just one hardship after the next for the Lancastrian comic, whose latest show feels more like a therapy session than a stand-up set.
25 August 2012 12:00 AM
They began as live performers, then retired to the comfort of TV as they aged. But now our best-known comics have returned to the stage.
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 Amber Roof: Sister of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof launches fund-raising appeal for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Russell Brand condemns moment of silence for Tunisia attack victims as a 'minute of bulls**t'
- 4 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 5 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life