Charlotte Lytton is a freelance journalist who has worked in-house at publications including CNN, The New York Observer and The Daily Telegraph
24 October 2013 03:54 PM
It's better to have fewer of the right chances, than more of the wrong ones
Too much for too little... the death of a Bank of America intern must herald reform of the internship industry
20 August 2013 03:40 PM
Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
15 October 2012 12:00 AM
The hit drama Fresh Meat has created a new star
13 September 2012 11:14 AM
Richardson has a lot to get off his chest. Dirty skirting boards, children’s artistic ineptitude, olives – life is just one hardship after the next for the Lancastrian comic, whose latest show feels more like a therapy session than a stand-up set.
25 August 2012 12:00 AM
They began as live performers, then retired to the comfort of TV as they aged. But now our best-known comics have returned to the stage.
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
While we fixate on Calais, the Government is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 2 Stuart Baggs: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 4 Tesco scraps 'unexpected item in the bagging area' as self-checkouts switch to less 'frustrating' audio
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'