Charlotte Lytton is a freelance journalist who has worked in-house at publications including CNN, The New York Observer and The Daily Telegraph
24 October 2013 03:54 PM
It's better to have fewer of the right chances, than more of the wrong ones
Too much for too little... the death of a Bank of America intern must herald reform of the internship industry
20 August 2013 03:40 PM
Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
15 October 2012 12:00 AM
The hit drama Fresh Meat has created a new star
13 September 2012 11:14 AM
Richardson has a lot to get off his chest. Dirty skirting boards, children’s artistic ineptitude, olives – life is just one hardship after the next for the Lancastrian comic, whose latest show feels more like a therapy session than a stand-up set.
25 August 2012 12:00 AM
They began as live performers, then retired to the comfort of TV as they aged. But now our best-known comics have returned to the stage.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair