Chloe Hamilton is a writer, reporter and editorial assistant across The Independent titles.
18 September 2014 02:05 PM
Tourists have continued to trespass, despite the dangerous path being closed for restoration until 2015
16 September 2014 05:55 PM
Why is promoting a healthy body image still considered so revolutionary?
Fed up with iPhone 6 news? This man travels the world doing naked handstands, to raise awareness of 'planned obsolescence'
10 September 2014 03:35 PM
He believes our consumer world has too many short-life products
09 September 2014 05:06 PM
Suggesting drinkers go cold turkey for a month could actually do more harm than good
02 September 2014 06:33 PM
Why shouldn't you legally be allowed to choose when to bow out gracefully?
26 August 2014 07:22 PM
It's terrifying to think of all the children who don't know the meaning of consent, or have been unable to report abuse
21 August 2014 12:00 AM
Food Standards Agency says 94 per cent of people are put at risk over poor hygiene
18 August 2014 04:59 PM
You're much more likely to get an abnormal result if you're under 25
Tulisa might have been attacked for being working class, but she still has to take some responsibility
28 July 2014 06:15 PM
The press might have been out to get her, but she pandered to their stigmatisation
Tulisa Contostavlos attempted suicide with pills and alcohol after Fake Sheikh drugs sting left her deeply depressed
28 July 2014 12:09 AM
Mazher Mahmood, also known as 'the Fake Sheikh', is now being investigated by the Crown Prosecution Service
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'