Group Content Editor of The Independent, i, The Independent on Sunday and Evening Standard - and former Editor of The Independent.
10 January 2015 01:51 AM
08 January 2015 05:15 PM
Freedom vs responsibility, bravery vs stupidity – these are difficult waters
07 January 2015 01:31 AM
Midweek View: Surely it would have been obvious that the hypermarket experience was far from satisfactory
25 December 2014 04:59 PM
This is as much about the region resourcing itself than about enjoying central government largesse
19 December 2014 11:59 PM
What Lord Myners tells us about the Royal Mail sell-off shows just how good the City is at looking after itself
18 December 2014 03:09 PM
This is a report that leaves a very nasty taste
17 December 2014 12:24 AM
13 December 2014 12:19 AM
12 December 2014 12:25 AM
09 December 2014 11:30 PM
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'