Chris Cillizza is a political reporter for the Washington Post
07 August 2015 08:12 AM
Chris Cillizza in Washington DC judges how well the ten hopefuls performed
27 June 2015 12:40 AM
'This is an unprecedented shift. In 20 years it won't even be an issue.'
Hillary Clinton presidential bid: Former First Lady's dislike of the media must be tackled if she wants to return to the White House
26 September 2014 06:01 PM
Her remarkably adversarial relationship with the press hurt her chances during the 2008 primary campaign
17 October 2012 09:27 AM
There was no clear victory for either candidate last night. But there are always winners and losers in these debates, says The Washington Post's political reporter
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis