Chris is a London based journalist with experience covering LGBT issues, sport, architecture, politics and more. Full time staff writer, freelance journalist and blogger
Homophobia remains a depressingly persistent feature of football - but some fans are determined to promote inclusiveness
14 August 2014 10:00 PM
The Gay Gooners and the Proud Lilywhites LGBT supporter groups transcend the partisan tribalism usually attributed to the clubs
25 July 2014 04:13 PM
It fails as an analogy, and in the march towards equal rights it's time to take an axe to this anachronistic mausoleum
29 June 2014 04:10 PM
Modern London Pride is a far cry from the early confrontational protests
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair