Chris is Chief executive of The King's Fund.
13 January 2014 05:32 PM
Are ministers prepared to provide the means required to deliver integrated care?
06 February 2013 08:49 PM
The report highlights shocking failures in patient care at Stafford Hospital. The central question now is whether Robert Francis’s diagnosis of the causes of these failures and his recommendations will prevent anything like this happening again.
09 July 1996 12:02 AM
07 April 1995 12:02 AM
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral