Chris is Chief executive of The King's Fund.
13 January 2014 05:32 PM
Are ministers prepared to provide the means required to deliver integrated care?
06 February 2013 08:49 PM
The report highlights shocking failures in patient care at Stafford Hospital. The central question now is whether Robert Francis’s diagnosis of the causes of these failures and his recommendations will prevent anything like this happening again.
09 July 1996 12:02 AM
07 April 1995 12:02 AM
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007, says James Bond author
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality