Chris Hewett is Rugby Union Correspondent for The Independent.
01 May 2014 12:21 AM
'He’s not in great shape. When someone like him lands badly there’s always going to be some damage'
28 April 2014 11:00 PM
27 April 2014 08:05 PM
Bath will now face Northampton Saints in the Amlin Challenge Cup final
Heineken Cup: Humbling of Clermont is a powerful painkiller for Saracens' Jacques Burger and Chris Ashton
27 April 2014 02:24 PM
Saracens through to the final after 46-6 triumph
26 April 2014 12:38 PM
26 April 2014 12:36 PM
Saracens winger is trying to pile on the pounds to help him cope with Clermont’s big hitters in today’s Heineken Cup semi-final – but also to force his way into World Cup reckoning, he tells Chris Hewett
25 April 2014 05:23 PM
England open door for Armitage brothers' return after Stuart Lancaster's flying visit to the Cote d'Azur
23 April 2014 10:15 PM
Steffon Armitage's displays for Toulon have prompted calls for his recall to the national side
22 April 2014 11:00 PM
New-look Sarries ready for rematch with crack French side in Heineken Cup semi-final
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond