Chris Owen is an award winning PR consultant currently living in Windsor. He writes regularly on alcoholism for CALMzine, a magazine which aims to tackle the stigma behind mental health and the problems of male suicide in the UK. Outside of work he collects books and records, and is a passionate student of the Second World War and espionage, the latter of which allows him to indulge his inner spy.
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'