Chris Owen is an award winning PR consultant currently living in Windsor. He writes regularly on alcoholism for CALMzine, a magazine which aims to tackle the stigma behind mental health and the problems of male suicide in the UK. Outside of work he collects books and records, and is a passionate student of the Second World War and espionage, the latter of which allows him to indulge his inner spy.
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road