29 August 2014 05:01 PM
And refuses to break eye contact.
29 August 2014 03:37 PM
Cast are back filming in the UK
29 August 2014 01:07 PM
Wozniak spoke out against wearable technology
29 August 2014 12:01 PM
Developer wants Lohan to pay their legal fees
29 August 2014 11:30 AM
Could I be indulging in any more nostalgia?
29 August 2014 09:48 AM
Two new iPhones and possibly an iWatch are expected on 9 September
29 August 2014 08:40 AM
'Fetus Fonzie' appeared to offer a thumbs up from the womb
28 August 2014 05:05 PM
Right now they're focused on trying to thank everyone
28 August 2014 03:10 PM
Baker says she can't be held accountable for limited freezer space
28 August 2014 12:51 PM
That's about 250 bottles worth of Tennesse whiskey
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations