Christopher Hooton is Culture Editor at independent.co.uk
02 September 2015 04:21 PM
'...a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from its wings'
02 September 2015 03:03 PM
She wants people to be proud to say 'I am ginger'
02 September 2015 12:39 PM
Here's to typing '5318008' on a calculator.
02 September 2015 11:19 AM
Cannabis legalisation petition was shot down by the Home Office last month
02 September 2015 10:28 AM
Artist says we're caught in a 'feedback loop'
02 September 2015 09:30 AM
In the books, the character is a ruthless one-eyed sea captain
02 September 2015 08:58 AM
'I got smoke in my lungs, but I already had smoke in my lungs'
01 September 2015 04:14 PM
He compared the process to 'canning coke'
01 September 2015 02:57 PM
'Netflix, you ignorant slut!'
01 September 2015 01:37 PM
He can do better than a character Daniel Craig himself has described as an out-of-date 'misogynist'
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees