Christopher Hooton is a Senior Reporter for Independent.co.uk
29 April 2015 11:56 AM
Use mushroom boost immediately
29 April 2015 11:27 AM
He also said he sees the album as a poem
29 April 2015 11:02 AM
You really should have, Danny
29 April 2015 10:30 AM
New series will involve 'time-based disturbances'
'Why I killed Jeffrey Dahmer': Christopher Scarver discusses killer's death and 'prison-wide plot' for the first time
29 April 2015 09:21 AM
Inmate claims prison guards facilitated the murder
28 April 2015 04:26 PM
Government said it is the first step toward a legal cannabis industry
28 April 2015 03:56 PM
Photo taken during continuing protests following Freddie Grat's funeral
28 April 2015 02:25 PM
The fish was poured in while he was cleaning the oven
28 April 2015 12:30 PM
'Those brothers demonstrated they can be united for a common good'
28 April 2015 11:23 AM
This guy knows how to breakfast
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
- 5 Met Gala 2015: Beyoncé manages to out-skimp Rihanna, Miley and Kim Kardashian combined with near-naked ensemble