Christopher Hooton is a Senior Reporter for Independent.co.uk
19 January 2015 03:03 PM
Another year, another challenging race/disability/sexuality biopic
As the 1% threatens to eclipse the 99%, an apartment in New York sells for a record-breaking $100 million
19 January 2015 11:55 AM
Rosewood floors throughout
19 January 2015 10:24 AM
'Hey, we were sitting there'
19 January 2015 09:07 AM
Louie finally talked around Pamela in season 4
16 January 2015 04:34 PM
Beagle 2 gets sweet revenge from the past
16 January 2015 01:00 PM
'Youth is about two things: Optimism, and Moisture'
16 January 2015 11:42 AM
'No need to send us money, just enjoy.'
16 January 2015 10:51 AM
'If I'm going to get screwed for a living...'
No-one seems to want the bodies of French terrorists Amedy Coulibaly, Chérif Kouachi and Saïd Kouachi
16 January 2015 10:12 AM
Families of the gunmen have not made requests for burials
16 January 2015 09:29 AM
Damn, it feels good to be a pontiff.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 5 Narendra Modi: Indian Prime Minister wears suit with pinstripes that spell his name to meet Barack Obama