Christopher Hooton is a Senior Reporter for Independent.co.uk
12 January 2015 10:35 AM
'It ends here', posters for the new film promise
12 January 2015 09:39 AM
Dairy Milk switched out for 'standard cocoa mix chocolate'
12 January 2015 08:49 AM
The artist turned politician wore Tricolour pencils in his breast pocket
09 January 2015 04:27 PM
Though her comedy series Portlandia relies heavily on parodies of what some people might describe as "hipsters", Carrie Brownstein things the pejorative term is really just a reflection of one's own insecurities.
09 January 2015 03:21 PM
Ambitious movies like Birdman, Boyhood and Grand Budapest Hotel gave reason to be excited about cinema again
09 January 2015 12:13 PM
Happy birthday Kellz, happy birthday.
09 January 2015 11:28 AM
Tiny fridge magnets and everything
09 January 2015 09:35 AM
Sadly no blessed emoji cuff links yet
09 January 2015 09:09 AM
This is a strong look for your morning commute
08 January 2015 05:01 PM
Remember when restaurants would proudly claim things like 'Just like mama made!'? Well now it seems we've become such consumerists that things are going in the other direction, with more people than I can feasibly fit in this article describing the humble sandwich as a homemade version of what you buy in a shop.
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
- 1 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
- 5 SAG Awards: Fake applause track interrupts Reese Witherspoon