Cindy Gallop is the founder of www.IfWeRanTheWorld.com, marketing software (and Harvard Business School case study) that enables co-action for Action Branding: ‘Feel it, do it, be it’; and of www.makelovenotporn.com and https://www.makelovenotporn.tv/: ‘Pro-sex. Pro-porn. Pro-knowing the difference’. She speaks at conferences around the world, consults and describing her consultancy approach as ‘I like to blow shit up. I am the Michael Bay of business.’ You can follow her on Twitter @cindygallop.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more