Dr Claire Hardaker is a linguist at Lancaster University. She researches online aggression, deception, and manipulation, including behaviours such as cyberbullying and trolling and is currently working with Disney’s Club Penguin as part of the It Starts With You online safety movement – clubpenguin.com/safety.
- 1 Facebook 'self-censorship': study records when you don't post to find more ways to share
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 ‘Why we don't have snow in Saudi Arabia’: Video captures winter fun as Middle East hit with rare blizzard
- 4 Vitamin pills are a waste of money, offer no health benefits and could be harmful - study
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile