Clare Dwyer Hogg
Clare Dwyer Hogg is Associate Editor at The Independent Saturday Magazine and is also shopping correspondent for BBC London radio.
02 March 2014 06:15 PM
To those of us from Northern Ireland, the past can’t just be brushed aside
23 February 2014 04:05 PM
We live in a digital world, yet radio is proving remarkably resilient, and more relevant than ever
16 December 2013 05:09 PM
There's still time to snap up a crafty gift for Christmas that will look great and keep little ones busy in the holidays
10 December 2013 12:00 AM
It used to be just angry celebrities (and Moses) who wrote open letters. Now, even America's top businesses are taking the president to task, says Clare Dwyer Hogg
06 December 2013 12:01 AM
Clare Dwyer Hogg speaks to the parents who are fighting back against the stereotypes
04 December 2013 09:30 PM
Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan "A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas"
07 November 2013 09:30 PM
Buddhist monks certainly have – they've been enjoying this green tea for 1,000 years. Clare Dwyer Hogg charts its journey from temple to chiller cabinet
10 September 2013 12:00 AM
Britain has gone mad for a tropical tonic with an acquired taste. So how, Clare Dwyer Hogg asks, did it go from unavailable three years ago to coconut water everywhere?
06 September 2013 12:00 AM
It shouldn't be all about burgers, bangers and nuggets. Restaurants ought to offer as much choice for younger diners as for their parents, says Clare Dwyer Hogg
05 September 2013 02:57 PM
Whether it’s for back-to-school treats or for home-made sandwiches, we’ve got all you need for a moveable feast
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims