Claudia is a London based writer and commentator on political, social and cultural issues. She edits the Croydon Listings community arts blog.
04 October 2013 02:17 PM
Women are asked the simple question ‘when you look in the mirror what do you see?’ and they share their aspirations, achievements, struggles, ambitions and hopes
07 August 2013 02:34 PM
The UK is woefully short of authentic black voices in politics and, once in power, careerism often pulls ambitious black politicians away from their value system
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do