Claudia is a London based writer and commentator on political, social and cultural issues. She edits the Croydon Listings community arts blog.
28 February 2014 01:03 PM
Do we really need to restock our wardrobes so frequently? A fashion fast could help tackle poverty wages in the industry
04 October 2013 02:17 PM
Women are asked the simple question ‘when you look in the mirror what do you see?’ and they share their aspirations, achievements, struggles, ambitions and hopes
07 August 2013 02:34 PM
The UK is woefully short of authentic black voices in politics and, once in power, careerism often pulls ambitious black politicians away from their value system
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
- 5 Dead woman's body found sitting in a car after six years after direct debits ran $54,000 bank account dry