D J Taylor
David John Taylor is a British critic, novelist and biographer.
14 September 2014 12:00 AM
Teenagers are not being well served by a system that was meant to open doors for them
01 June 2014 12:00 AM
‘Tubby’ used to be a comedy stalwart. But now that a quarter of the world’s population is obese, society will have to adjust its view of fat people
29 March 2014 06:31 PM
They are not what they used to be, partly because today’s MPs have less to write about
15 December 2013 12:02 AM
He has warned that young dancers are too easily distracted by hi-tech entertainment. Is this an ‘oldie’ rant or are we going soft in the head (and legs)?
24 November 2013 12:00 AM
Now we should all let them get on with it unscrutinised (after reading this, obviously). Just don’t mention Larkin
16 June 2013 12:00 AM
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
24 March 2013 12:00 AM
27 January 2013 12:00 AM
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more