D J Taylor
David John Taylor is a British critic, novelist and biographer.
14 September 2014 12:00 AM
Teenagers are not being well served by a system that was meant to open doors for them
01 June 2014 12:00 AM
‘Tubby’ used to be a comedy stalwart. But now that a quarter of the world’s population is obese, society will have to adjust its view of fat people
29 March 2014 06:31 PM
They are not what they used to be, partly because today’s MPs have less to write about
15 December 2013 12:02 AM
He has warned that young dancers are too easily distracted by hi-tech entertainment. Is this an ‘oldie’ rant or are we going soft in the head (and legs)?
24 November 2013 12:00 AM
Now we should all let them get on with it unscrutinised (after reading this, obviously). Just don’t mention Larkin
16 June 2013 12:00 AM
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
24 March 2013 12:00 AM
27 January 2013 12:00 AM
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The majority of sex workers enjoy their job - why should we find that surprising?