D J Taylor
David John Taylor is a British critic, novelist and biographer.
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
24 March 2013 12:00 AM
27 January 2013 12:00 AM
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
07 October 2012 12:00 AM
Maturity brings an appreciation of nuance, not often found on Amazon. Plus, why I prefer Labour candidates who choose private schools
23 September 2012 12:00 AM
16 September 2012 12:00 AM
Boris means trouble later, and a new ginger group is kicking up now. But it was a good week for cockneys – if a bad one for small towns
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Kirsty Lane's consumer frenzy after embezzling £200,000 from her employers ended with a 20-month prison sentence
16 June 2012 08:00 PM
Only someone who believes the above statements will be surprised by the evidence given to the Leveson inquiry. Plus, some poetry
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.