D J Taylor
David John Taylor is a British critic, novelist and biographer.
14 September 2014 12:00 AM
Teenagers are not being well served by a system that was meant to open doors for them
01 June 2014 12:00 AM
‘Tubby’ used to be a comedy stalwart. But now that a quarter of the world’s population is obese, society will have to adjust its view of fat people
29 March 2014 06:31 PM
They are not what they used to be, partly because today’s MPs have less to write about
15 December 2013 12:02 AM
He has warned that young dancers are too easily distracted by hi-tech entertainment. Is this an ‘oldie’ rant or are we going soft in the head (and legs)?
24 November 2013 12:00 AM
Now we should all let them get on with it unscrutinised (after reading this, obviously). Just don’t mention Larkin
16 June 2013 12:00 AM
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
24 March 2013 12:00 AM
27 January 2013 12:00 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by police in Ohio park
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Naked free runner captured in breathtaking photographs above London's streets
- 5 Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app